Call for Papers
- The primary objective of the WCAE-2015 is to exchange research and application information on acoustic emission (AE), with particular emphasis on scientific and technical development and cooperation worldwide. The conference is aimed at providing a platform to scientists and practitioners in both academia and industry. The contributions are sought in all areas related to acoustic emission, but not limited to:
- ● AE signal detection and processing
- ● AE behavior of materials
- ● AE in pressure equipment
- ● AE in structures
- ● AE in civil engineering and geology
- ● AE in transportation engineering
- ● AE in condition monitoring and diagnosis for mechanics
- ● AE in medical science
- ● AE standardization
- ● AE instrument and new developments
- ● AE applications in other fields
- The official working language of this event is English.
- Abstract submission: August 15, 2013
- Submission of full papers: October 17, 2015
- Registration:November 10, 2015
- Technical Session: November 11-13, 2015
ProceedingsSpringer will formally publish the proceedings. Only the papers passed by peer reviews can be included in the proceedings.
Note: The Proceedings of the WCAE-2013 has been published by the Springer and indexed by the "Engineering Index"(EI), which name is “Advances in Acoustic Emission Technology: Proceedings of the World Conference on Acoustic Emission - 2013”.